A critical thinker who is self-motivated and intellectually curious? Do you love to try new things and figure out how things work? If you are highly focused and determined, we may we have just the position for you!
At Greear Kramer Monaghan we strive to create an environment that our employees want to be a part of day in and day out. We provide ample opportunities for our employees to develop careers that align with their ambitions. As a part of our team, you will experience hands-on training, exposure to a variety of fields, and the opportunity to work on complex projects. While we work hard, we choose to have fun along the way.
As a manager/senior accountant at Greear Kramer Monaghan you will be relied upon to perform a variety of tasks. Manager’s and senior accountants will prepare federal and state income tax returns for individuals and businesses, assist with income tax planning, research technical issues, and assist with miscellaneous consulting projects. Additionally, there will be opportunities to prepare workpapers for financial statement engagements. A manager/senior accountant will work with directly with firm clients gaining an understanding of their circumstances and businesses. They will also assist shareholder’s and senior managers with review of tax returns.
We are seeking an individual who shares our passion of providing exceptional client service and developing relationships with co-workers. We are seeking someone who carries an enthusiasm to learn, grow. If you have a passion for accounting and are in search of a place that will support you as you navigate your career path, we may have a home for you at Greear Kramer Monaghan.
· Develop working relationships with clients
· Develop working relationships with coworkers while completing assigned tasks
· Perform research on various topics
· Time management, including maintaining accurate time records and notes of tasks performed
· Preparation of complex business tax returns
· Reviewing of work prepared by other staff and assist in other’s development
· Adhere to the AICPA Professional Code of Ethics and our firm policies
· Proficiency in the various accounting software programs used by our firm
· Bachelor’s degree
· CPA License
· Knowledge of common office software (MS Office Suite); accounting software experience is a plus
· Must be dependable and have high integrity with a strong attention to detail
· Capable of learning new software (accounting)and research tools
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to set realistic goals with the desire to achieve them
· Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Highly motived, self-starter who enjoys collaborating with coworkers
· Competitive salary and bonus plan
· 401(k) profit sharing plan, with 4% non-elective employer match
· Generous paid time off as well as sick time
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Long-term disability and life insurance
· Employer paid parking
The health and well-being of our team, clients, and community is our top priority. We are closely monitoring COVID-19developments and following guidance form health authorities and government officials. During this time, interviews may be held virtually for the foreseeable future. If you need further accommodation or assistance with virtual interviewing, please let us know.
We are thankful for your interest in joining our team and want to ensure a positive and safe experience as you explore possibilities with us.
Does this seem like the right position for you? If so, please submit resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greear Kramer Monaghan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We seek the best answers, not just the first right one. We develop habits of constant improvement. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work. Challenges make us stronger.
We have the knowledge to do the job right. We pay careful attention to the details. We don’t rely on talent alone, but on perseverance, focus, and vigilance. Quality results are the personal responsibility of each member of our team.
We commit to honesty at the cost of pride. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. We take responsibility and confront failure openly. Defensiveness is for the weak
We are not robots doing math, but people connecting to people about their livelihoods. We know that open, honest respectful communication is what builds relationships. We aim to deliver more than promised. At the end of the day, a satisfied client is our success story.
The mission of Greear Kramer Monaghan is to leverage our skills and expertise to navigate the ever changing tax landscape affecting businesses and high-net worth individuals.